Welcome to our blog spot. We hope you enjoy sharing our learning journey with us.
Please leave a comment to let us know what you have enjoyed.

Monday, November 4, 2013

Writing

At the bus shelter...

By Charlotte

At the bus shelter…

I saw green short grass growing on the hill behind the bus shelter. The hill was enormous. I could see some wire with fence posts on the top of the hill. I can see some stalks of grass in front of the bus shelter the stalks of grass with little white seeds on the top.

I hear wind blowing, machines chopping grass, trucks passing by, leaves flying in the air. I hear the wind whistling above my ear. I also hear the grass making blowing sounds like this whoooooo.

I feel the sun shine shining on me it is hot enough to melt down the tar on the road and then the tar goes all sticky and gooey. The wind making little goose bumps on me.

I wish there was lots of bus shelters like a billion. 


By Finlay

At the bus shelter...
Inside the bus shelter it is warm and dry and shady and gloomy and very dark.
I see horses and cows. 
I hear the bus engine getting louder as it comes closer. 
I feel the cold wind blowing my hair around. 
I wish there were video games in the bus shelter so I could play games while I am waiting
and a barbecue so I could have something to eat. 

By Eragon

At the bus shelter...
I see long grass.
I hear the bus rumbling. 
I feel the bumpy wooden seat. 
I wish the bus was here. 

By Nevaeh

At the bus shelter...
I see leaves blowing past me. 
They are big fat leaves. 
I hear the wind blowing and blowing, it is blowing the leaves past me. The leaves are spinning. 
I feel the wind blowing. 
I wish there was a barbecue in the bus shelter and I wish there were some videos in the bus shelter. 

By Harlem
The bus shelter is fun. I play with my sister when I am waiting for the bus. I am with my sister. I like waiting for the bus. Nothing interesting happens. I was thinking of the time when I was waiting for the bus like when I fell over a stone. 
I could feel the wind hitting me across it made me shiver it was blowing me away. 
I could hear the birds and it looks blue and it is green on the wing its beak is red. 
I can see the birds in the tree singing to each other. The best part of all is that I am not alone. 
I wish the bus shelter had a secret tunnel with lots of weapons and knives and swords.


By Rocky

I   see   the   bus   coming closer   and   closer
I  Hear the   wind    and the    grass   is  blowing.
I   feel  the  wind   blowing  on   me it  feels cold 
I  wish    school  was longer .

By NADJA

I see huge trucks carrying lots of logs.
I hear the bus engine bleeping to me.
I feel cold wind blowing towards me.
I wish there was lots of bus shelters.


By Tazman

At the bus shelter...
It is cold, it gives you goose bumps.
I can hear the bus engine roaring as it is coming louder and louder.
I feel the wind blowing on me.
I wish the bus was a racing car.  

By Paradise

I can see brown big rusty leaves falling off the branches. 
I can hear the bus engine getting louder and louder as it comes closer.
I can hear the wind whistling and howling in the air. 
I feel the strong wind blowing on me. I get colder and colder. I get little goose bumps popping on my skin. 
I wish it had a warm heater inside and a bright shiny wall. I wish there were games in there so then when the bus is coming I can play games. 






1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your descriptions of the bus shelter room 4 writers. I felt like you were all painting a picture with your words! I especially liked reading what you wished for ...you have great imaginations! Do you think you would want to get ON the bus if there really was a yummy BBQ cooking Finlay? Maybe you could cook Mrs Harper some breakfast. Keep up the great writing Room 4, From Miss Coleman.

    ReplyDelete