Welcome to our blog spot. We hope you enjoy sharing our learning journey with us.
Please leave a comment to let us know what you have enjoyed.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Bubble Stories

I could smell the bubble mixture. The bubble mixture smelled like our soap. I could hear people saying, “Look at that one.” I could see people blowing bubbles. Sometimes they were big ones and little bubbles. If you blow too hard they will pop.
By Tazman

I see bubbles sparkling in the sun. The wind was blowing past the bubbles. We had cups to put our bubble mixture in. You can blow big bubbles. There can be big bubbles and there can be little bubbles too.
Some of the bubbles can get to the top of the playground.
By Rocky

Yesterday Room 4 went outside to blow bubbles. Charlotte’s big bubble went up and up in the air. My bubbles went up and down. Sienna’s bubbles went higher and higher into the air. Tazman’s bubble went bigger and bigger and bigger. Joshua’s bubbles were big bubbles and Sam was trying to dodge them. Kimberlee was trying to dodge them too. My bubbles popped and mixture fell from the sky. Nevaeh stayed still and the bubbles came to him. I held my bubble wand up in the air.
By Nadja

The bubbles float and the bubbles come back down. The bubbles pop and we blow some more bubbles. The bubbles go high as the sky. Then the bubbles go pop. Some of us catch them. We chased the bubbles. Some of us got the bubbles. Some of the bubbles chased us. It was fun.
By Eragon



Bubbles are round like a ball. Bubbles are see-through. Bubbles are not strong. They have colourful wiggly lines in them. When you look inside the bubbles you can see your reflection, when you look deep inside the bubbles. When you see the reflection of the trees it’s like there are upside-down trees in the bubbles. When you see your reflection in the bubbles you’re not upside-down in the bubble you’re just the right way. Bubbles float. They don’t stay on the ground like people do. Bubbles just stay up in the air. Imagine people in the air. That would be like bubbles. Bubbles don’t start on the ground and then go up. We blow them with our mouths through something and then they go up. The wind pushes the bubbles in all directions like up, down, right and left. Bubbles go slow through the air but when the wind pushes the bubbles harder the bubbles go just a little bit faster. Bubbles just pop when someone touches it and little drips of bubble mixture come out.
By Charlotte

On Tuesday the 20th we got to blow some bubbles. When we put our bubble blower into the bubble mixture and we took it out, the bubbles had wavy, wiggly colourful lines inside. Then we blew the bubble. The bubbles floated right and left, up and down slowly in the air. The bubbles are rounds like balls and they sparkle bright from the sun. The bubbles drop little sparks of bubble mixture. Bubbles aren’t colourful. The bubbles are a bit invisible. When the bubbles popped I got some more. I could smell bubble mixture. I blew lots of big floaty bubbles. My big bubbles went floating up high in the sky. When my bubbles were in the air I went to put my bubble blower by the other bubble and then I blew it again. There were more bubbles connected onto the bubble. It was fun blowing bubbles. You can see through the bubbles. Sometimes when you look into the bubbles the trees are upside-down.
By Paradise



Bubbles are round and soapy. When they pop they have tiny splashes of bubble mixture coming out. I see: bubbles popping on trees and the grass and on people. The wind blows the bubbles left, right and up and down. You can see your reflection in bubbles. I think what it would be like to be a bubble. Sometimes you can blow big bubbles.
By Scott

Bubbles can shine while the sun shines on them. Bubbles can shine like a rainbow. You can see sparkles in the bubbles. You can see through bubbles. Bubbles can smell like soap. You can hear the wind blowing the bubbles. I think bubbles don’t fly by themselves. I see the bubbles floating like an angel in the sky.
By Tai-Toniō

Bubbles are round and they pop when people touch them. You can blow bubbles in many different ways. I see bubbles floating as kids blow the bubbles in the air. I hear kids giggling as they run, blowing super gigantic bubbles. I think if everybody blows a bubble at once all of the bubbles join together. Then we could run up to the big bubble and pop it BOOM. Has an explosion happened? No the giant bubble popped. We were blowing bubbles different shapes and sizes. Well I think it was super fun blowing bubbles. I can see bubbles everywhere. I saw so many bubbles that I thought I was in a bubble world. I was not. I was just a little dizzy. At last I woke up. I said, “Where am I? I’m in the same world that I was in. I went for a walk around. I came in a track, then I was out. Then I came out at a giant waterfall. I looked right down. Then I climbed right to the bottom. Hey, bubbles everywhere. Everywhere I looked there were bubbles.
By Neo



No comments:

Post a Comment